I'm supposed to give you guys seven random facts about myself, so here we go!
1. I am a really impulsive decision maker. I make big decisions in small periods of time, which is a good thing (most of the time) because then I don't agonize over it. Once I've made up my mind, there's no changing it!
Just an example.. yesterday afternoon I decided I wanted to get my hair cut. Today? 6 inches shorter!! I'm super happy with how it turned out - and it will be SO much easier to manage, not to mention in its natural state it will be nice and curly instead of the meh waves I had before because of all the weight of my hair.
2. I have an obsession with bags and purses. I cannot keep myself from buying them! These are just the few that I use regularly....
3. I also wear an insane amount of bracelets.. all the color makes me happy! (:
4. Sometimes, I wish I could be a cat..
seriously, though. just eat, sleep, and get petted. what more could you want?
5. I think I'm more proud of my muscles than your average teenage guy. #noshame
6. I polish off at least a jar of nut butter all by myself each week. Yeah, you can bet there's never not going to be a jar in my dorm room next year!
(okay, you probably could have figured that one out judging by the crazy amount of nut butter you see in my posts..)
7. I can never wait to eat when I get home from the gym - I always make food before showering and sit there in my sweaty stinky clothes enjoying it. Good thing I usually eat breakfast alone..! ;)
[part of today's breakfast - 1 cup of greek yogurt with apple butter and fresh blueberries]
do you take a long time to make decisions or are you impulsive?
tell me a random fact about yourself!!