Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

It was so nice to sleep in this morning!! After I woke up I went for a nice, relaxed 3.0 mile run.
The weather was perfect! It was nice and chilly, but not too cold.
cloudy day = perfect running

When I got back I had a delicious yogurt bowl for breakfast, which included:

  • Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds - I love how cinnamon-y this cereal is! And yes, I admit to going through the box and picking out the crunchy granola clusters :) 
  • Fage 0% Greek yogurt
  • Strawberries



After a quick shower I worked on a few things for school - I can't wait until summer! I definitely think that junior year has been the hardest and I know I am going to appreciate summer so much more because of it. 

Before we left for church for a memorial service, I threw together a quick salad (which I actually ate in the car). We need to go grocery shopping so it was missing a little color but it still hit the spot. 

In the mix:
  • Romaine lettuce
  • A few carrot pieces
  • Mushrooms
  • Asiago cheese
  • Dried edamame
  • Newman's Own Sesame Ginger dressing <- I love this stuff!
needs a pop of color

When we got back from church my tummy was rumbling! I had my favorite snack of all time: a whole wheat tortilla with peanut butter. Usually I get tired of eating the same thing every day, but this is the one exception and usually it shows up 1-2 times a day! 

It has been weird taking pictures of my food today but I'm sure in a week or so it will feel a little more normal :) I am excited to look back on my posts in a year or so and see how much I've changed, too! 




2 comments:

  1. Hey Julianna! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! yay for the first comment ever! :)

    ReplyDelete