Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Senior Pictures

Hi guys! Just wanted to pop in with a mini-update to take a break from working :)

This past week has been pretty rough. But I know that I'm almost to the finish and all of my hard work will pay off! College apps are coming along nicely and I made a lot of progress on my essays this weekend which definitely put me in a better mood. And training for xc sectionals is also going well! The race is next weekend and I will be sure to write a post about that then.

Today I had my senior pictures taken for the yearbook - I don't have any photos of what the actual picture ended up looking like, but my mom curled my hair and I loved the way it turned out, so I made sure to take lots of pics!

Here are a few :)




and outside! i <3 fall.



Another thing that brightened up my weekend was receiving this in the mail:


First thing I've received from the Foodbuzz Tastemaker's program!

Although cake mixes aren't the best for you nutritionally, I like using them during the holidays to make a quick treat in a pinch. I can't wait to go and pick out some products and come up with a few fun recipes - stay tuned for a giveaway as well! Thanks, Foodbuzz!

I hope to be back with my regular posts soon - I can't wait to get back into the kitchen and start baking and cooking up a storm! I haven't gotten to try any new recipes or even bake any old ones in the past few months due to the stress of senior year - you can bet that the first thing I'm going to do when all of my college apps are submitted is get back into the kitchen.

I hope you are all having a wonderful fall weekend.

Before I go I want to say Happy Birthday to my momma! She is the best ever and I am so lucky to have such an amazing mom :) We are going out to dinner tonight and I can't wait for her to open her presents because I had a lot of good ideas this year!

What is your favorite way to do your hair? I've straightened mine a few times (including this year's homecoming) but I have come to the conclusion that I like my hair curly 5000000x better.
Favorite recipe involving a boxed cake mix? Cake balls. Hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment