Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Lately

 heres a few of my favorite things from these past few weeks :)
  • Being finished with all of my college applications!! Feels so good :D
  • This AMAZING peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co. I thought I was addicted to White Chocolate Wonderful but this one definitely ties with it! 

  • Movie nights with momma :)

  • These oatmeal squares! Seriously becoming one of my favorite cereals. 


  • Dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt. Whoever came up with this is a genius. 

  • Being crazy with my family - I love them so much!! (this was on my birthday) 



  • My TOMS - so not old lady shoes! They are probably the comfiest pair of shoes that I own. 

  • Baking and sending off my cookies for the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap! These cookies are awesome- the recipe is coming in my next post - they are almond toffee cookies and my mom proclaimed them "the best cookies i've ever tasted". and trust me, my momma and I are quite the cookie snobs! ;)




What have you been loving lately? 
p.s. - don't forget to enter my Duncan Hines giveaway before Saturday!! free cookies and cake, people. what's not to love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment