- Being finished with all of my college applications!! Feels so good :D
- This AMAZING peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co. I thought I was addicted to White Chocolate Wonderful but this one definitely ties with it!
- Movie nights with momma :)
- These oatmeal squares! Seriously becoming one of my favorite cereals.
- Dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt. Whoever came up with this is a genius.
- Being crazy with my family - I love them so much!! (this was on my birthday)
- Glee music that I got for my birthday!
- My TOMS - so not old lady shoes! They are probably the comfiest pair of shoes that I own.
- Baking and sending off my cookies for the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap! These cookies are awesome- the recipe is coming in my next post - they are almond toffee cookies and my mom proclaimed them "the best cookies i've ever tasted". and trust me, my momma and I are quite the cookie snobs! ;)
What have you been loving lately?
p.s. - don't forget to enter my Duncan Hines giveaway before Saturday!! free cookies and cake, people. what's not to love?