Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Seventeen.

11/23/11.

Today I turned seventeen years old :)



I am so happy that I finished my college apps before today because that was my goal - no college anything hanging over me on my birthday.

It has been a super fun day already - my mom surprised me and took me to a Zumba class this morning which was hilariously fun. I was cracking up the whole time and we had a blast, and I surprisingly worked up a sweat!

Then I went to cross country practice (we are going to state on Saturday!) and one of the girls on my team brought donuts for after practice which was super nice of her!

And my parents got me balloons!!




I was super excited to get to bake today, since I haven't in forever. Recipe and giveaway are coming soon, but for now i'll leave you with this :)






And the best present of all - my brother is coming HOME in an hour!!!!!!! I haven't seen him since he left for college two months ago and i can't wait to tackle him with a ginormous bear hug.


Other plans for the day include getting a pedicure with my mom and going out to dinner with the family!!! I am having such a great day today. I feel so loved and I am so blessed to have amazing family and friends!


Seventeen also happens to be my lucky number... lucky year this year? I think so :)

Have an amazing day you guys!! More updates are soon to come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment