Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Outrageous Price!!

My mom and I were running a few errands today and we decided to stop in Starbucks for a drink. I really like the Light Frappucinos from Starbucks, but usually I don't go there that often because I know that the drinks don't offer much nutrition. So this was definitely a treat!

I ordered a Light Mocha Frappucino with no whip - for some reason I really dislike full fat whipped cream! It is too rich for me and I've been raised on the fat free stuff (I know, not exactly top of the list when it comes to nutrition either J). Anyway, I was shocked when the total came up and my drink cost $4.15!!!! For a medium sized drink!! I am going to try not to order these much again because the price is so ridiculous and because I can suck down one of these babies in under 5 minutes. I also really want to try to recreate a cheaper version at home (cause we all know that making stuff at home is wayyy better!) 


Despite its insane price, I really enjoyed this drink - maybe this is because I know I won't be having one again for awhile??



When we got home an easy dinner was in order. I had a small side salad and some delicious spinach and mozzarella ravioli. I drizzled the ravioli in a little evoo and sprinkled it with the italian herb cheese packet that comes with the ravioli (it is a big bag from Costco). 




The nutritional stats on the ravioli are actually pretty decent as well (and they are all natural!)


For dessert I had an unpictured small mug of frozen yogurt with some cookie crumbles. 

Off to relax with the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment