Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Unpack, Repack

Today was such a relaxing day! I unpacked and did my laundry and then caught up on my DVR recordings. I had quite a few Food Network shows to watch (hello, Cupcake Wars!) and Switched at Birth. Somehow the Glee Project didn't get recorded, though, so I'm going to go find that on Hulu later!

This morning's breakfast was so delicious after a week of not-so-healthy eating. I made a veggie egg scramble that included red and green pepper, onion, mushrooms, and spinach. I topped it off with a little asiago cheese and served up a grapefruit on the side.



The grapefruit ended up being too bitter for me though, so I ended up eating some juicy strawberries instead.

After doing laundry, I started on repacking. We are going on a family vacation tomorrow (more details/pictures soon to come!) so I basically unpacked my suitcase and then repacked it.

Alexa was determined to get in on the action and slowed the packing process for awhile... :)


cleaning time!
I missed my little pumpkin all week and am a little sad that I'm leaving all my babies behind for another week. So I am going to make the most of the snuggling time with this little face tonight!


After I finished I made a yummy smoothie that packed a nutritional punch - I am really craving these veggies and fruits!

In the blender:

  • 1/2 cup Fage 0%
  • 1/2 cup fat free milk
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
  • 6 strawberries
  • a few mango chunks
  • multiple large handfuls of spinach



On the side I had a toasted Kashi waffle smeared with some pb&j. 



After lunch I hung out with a friend for awhile and then we watched the Sorcerer's Apprentice. It was actually a really good movie in my opinion - there were a lot more laughs than I expected! Later my family went out and ran some errands (accompanied by snacks!) before dinner. 

Since we're leaving tomorrow, we don't have too much food on hand - frozen pizzas seemed like a good choice. I had two piping hot slices, one cheese and one pepperoni.


I also had a simple romaine salad with the last of a cucumber, some chickpeas, a sprinkle of asiago cheese, and my favorite Newman's Own dressing. 


I'm off to find a bite to eat for dessert and then crash in bed - tomorrow we have to wake up really early! While we're gone I will still be blogging but probably not as frequently, so stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment