Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

SAT + Pinkberry!

This morning I had to get up bright and early to take the SAT :( But it was my last time taking it! I took the PSAT in October, a mock SAT in December, the real one in March, the subject tests in May, and did about 50 million practice problems in the past month... so I hope all my work paid off! 

Before I left I had a tortilla with peanut butter - I am addicted!


I also brought a snack of carrots and string cheese. 

When I came home I was craving to go for a run - sitting from 8am to 1pm with only 3 five-minute breaks is pure torture! I went for three miles - I would've gone longer (I love my new Nikes!!) but it started to pour when I was out there. This weather is really starting to get to me!! Where is my California sun??

I had a huge salad when I came back which included: romaine lettuce, mushrooms, carrots, herb roasted turkey, dried edamame, a few croutons, and my favorite Newman's Own Sesame Ginger dressing!


For size comparison, that is a salad bowl (you know, the kind you serve 6 people with at a dinner party)! Clearly I got my mommy's genes :) 

After running a few errands my family stopped at pinkberry so I could get a treat! This is probably my favorite frozen yogurt place, which is saying something considering there are probably about 15 froyo shops within 20 minutes of my house. 

I had a mini cup with mango froyo, strawberries, pineapple, and granola (excuse the bad image quality - I forgot my camera at home so this is from my phone!) 

\

It definitely hit the spot!
When I got home I got my bake on... stay tuned for a delicious recipe!


How many times did you have to take the SAT? 
What are your favorite frozen yogurt toppings?

No comments:

Post a Comment