Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Begins!

It's the first Monday of my summer and I'm loving it!! I got to sleep in, hit the gym, and enjoy a late breakfast. I've got a couple of things on my to-do list but later today I'm planning on going to the mall and having some fun!

This morning my mom and I headed to the gym to take a spinning class together! We had to get there about 45 minutes before the class to get spots since it's a popular class - so I did about a half an hour of light elliptical before we headed up to the class.

Overall I liked it a lot! The music could have been better but it wasn't bad - I think that depends a little on the instructor. It was easier to get a good workout in since there was an instructor telling you what to do, and the hour flew by! I can't wait to take more classes at the gym. I really want to try a yoga class and maybe even a dance class. I'm planning on going to BodyPump and bootcamp later this week too.

I came home and took a quick shower before enjoying breakfast. On the menu: scrambled eggs on an english muffin, with fresh juicy strawberries and pineapple on the side.




The pineapple and strawberries were so refreshing - I love summer fruits!
Oh, and in other new, guess who's going at midnight to see...
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!!! I got tickets yesterday and I am so excited. I have always been a huge Harry Potter fan and I think I've read all the books each 20 times over. I am really sad that it's going to be over after this movie comes out, but the seventh book was my favorite and I can't wait to see how the second movie turns out! 


Are you a Harry Potter fan? What book/movie is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment