happy WIAW everyone!! i have so much to share with you all today! :)
what i've been eating:
|vanilla Chobani with a farmer's market nectarine, walnuts, granola, and chia seeds|
|nonfat latte and a coconut macaroon|
|another Vitality Bowl.. whoops ;) this one had acai, guarana, strawberries, banana, flaxseed, soy milk, apple juice, spinach, and broccoli and was topped with granola, strawberries, kiwis, and goji berries.|
|super ugly but delicious lunch! a bed of rainbow quinoa topped with baked crispy tofu, and a mix of sauteed mushrooms, tomatoes, and shredded carrots that i added a little milk, flour, and pine nut hummus to. so good!|
|breakfast at my new favorite cafe! egg, cheese, tomato, and avocado sandwich on multigrain bread with a side of fruit and a large coffee.|
|a bowl of strawberries with vanilla chobani topped with homemade granola (see below)|
|more homemade granola with almond-coconut milk, and a simple berry smoothie with spinach added in|
|another homemade 'vitality' smoothie bowl|
how i've been sweating:
- saturday: bootcamp class at my gym that killed me! i was so sore after!
- sunday: easy 4 mile shakeout run
- monday: 15 mins stairclimber + upper body weights workout
- tuesday: 9.7 mile run (i only was planning on going 6-7 but my route ended up being a lot longer than i thought it was!)
also, check out my progress! i'm so proud of myself for working hard to include strength training in my routine and am so happy with my arms- my shoulders really pop!
what i've been doing:
- baking! i made chocolate chip scones with a milk chocolate drizzle from ina garten's cookbook:
i also made golden granola from jenna's book, white jacket required. this stuff is SO FREAKIN GOOD.
- working. last shift on friday! :(
- school shopping.
i've ordered all of my textbooks (EEKKKK! haha my chem book scares the crap outta me!) and gotten a few more things for my dorm room. i can't wait to move in and show you guys what it looks like!
- watching food network. hey, if i have the time, might as well, right?!
|the great food truck race + m&ms + fancy root beer. definitely my kinda night!|
- having quiet time doing the #shereadstruth study every morning. i am LOVING it!
what have you been eating, sweating, or doing lately?