before i get the link love going i wanted to thank you all for your kind words on my last post! i absolutely loved competing last weekend and your support means so much.
anyway, here's a few links that i thought were worth clicking this week. enjoy!
- Triple Layer Cookie Bars with Chocolate Caramel Topping via Taylor Made It Paleo
- Frozen Coconut Macadamia Bars via Mark's Daily Apple
- Egg White and Oatmeal Protein Pancake via Peanut Butter Fingers
- Bulletproof Coffee Ice Cream via Grassfed Geek
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie via lululemon
- Can CrossFit Improve Running? via Huffington Post // i completely agree with this article. i think that CrossFit is the reason that i was able to PR my half marathon time by 20 minutes this summer.
- Strong is the New Shut the F^&% Up via exercising for points // good read.
- 5 Smart Tips for Getting Fit on a Budget via Babble
- Yeah But... // on scaling WODs.
- Video Blog: Balancing Workout Types, At Home Workouts, College Meal Planning, and More via Peanut Butter Runner
- The Perfect Nap: Sleeping is a Mix of Art and Science via Physical Culturist // thought this was an interesting read! cool infographic at the end too.
- It's Okay, 2 via Girl Meets Life
- Afghan Vets Reunited in NY with 8 Battlefield Dogs // this made me smile :)
- How To Write Your 10 Year Vision via lululemon
- #INeedAfrica via Eat, Live, Run
happy Saturday, everyone!