Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Few Snapshots from Christmas Eve & Christmas.

[day before Christmas Eve in the city}

[early morning Christmas Eve run]


[eve tradition: pictures with Santa.]

[Grandma's classic sugar cookies]





[my sign-making! :)]

[christmas eve jammies]




[santa hats.]

[my Christmas kitty Cinnamon. 9 years ago today I got my first kitten!]


[ornament tradition. hung the new ones on Christmas Eve!]



[Christmas morning breakfast. Pigs in a blanket and cinnamon rolls! Same breakfast ever since I can remember. Except this year I made them!]


[lot of ribbons and wrappings for the kitties to play with! exhausted all of them :)]










And now, I'm relaxing by the fire listening to Christmas music before dinner! We're having my dad's smoked turkey, Grandma's recipe  for the best homemade rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy, and veggies.

I had such a wonderful day today celebrating with my family. I hope your day was filled with peace, love, and joy.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment