Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Wisdom Teeth.

If you follow me on Twitter, you've probably figured out by my millions of tweets that I had three of my wisdom teeth removed on Friday.



Julianna
awake at 3am and watching some random show on food network. can't stop thinking about solid food! my tummy is a' grumbling.


Julianna
my jaw is sore and i have  and a headache. funstuff.  


 I was not looking forward to it at all - the actual surgery wasn't that bad, but the post-surgery has been pretty terrible, not gonna lie.

why the heck I am posting this photo on the internet is beyond me. 
 I was a grumpy mess from Friday until last night and not a fun person to be around. I think my main problem was that the painkillers that I was on were making me feel exhausted, and I felt dizzy and nauseous every time I tried to get up. When I stopped taking the painkillers I felt a million times better even though my jaw/face hurt a bit more.

Let's just say the past few days of eating has looked like this:

pureed broccoli and cauliflower with parmesan. sounds gross but i was craving veggies!

berry, banana, peach yogurt, spinach, and milk smoothie
And I have been watching many movies and snuggling with my babies a lot. They absolutely love any warm body to sleep on so I had lots of company over the weekend.





I haven't worked out since last Wednesday and am craving exercise like crazy, so I think later on today i might try to do some light elliptical if I'm feeling good.

So excited that it's under a week until Christmas! Our tree is finally decorated and lots of Christmas music has been playing around here lately. I already made some of the best cookies this morning [brown sugar cookies - hello, delicious] and I am planning on going shopping for a few gifts later in the afternoon.


cookies the size of my face? YES, please! {recipe coming soon!}
Have a wonderful, cheer-filled day! 

What is your all-time favorite Christmas cookie? I'd have to say our classic sugar cookies from scratch. We always made them for Santa and only make them once a year! Although those brown sugar cookies I made this morning are pretty heavenly, too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment