i am loving writing these weekend countdown posts - here we go!
5 Things That Are Making Me Smile
- Getting my first college acceptance from a school here in California - UC Irvine!
2. My mom surprising me with a little "Congratulations" package for getting into UCI. She got me flowers, TJ's apple butter, TJ's dark chocolate sea salt covered almonds (go get these now. i mean it.), and a tangerine Hansen's soda. I love my mom!!
|gimme a belly rub!|
4. Stopping at the grocery store on the way home from the gym and getting both pink lady and honey crisp apples to try!
The rest of the loot:
- 2 vanilla chobani
- 2 packages 2% shredded cheese and 1 block 2% sharp cheddar
- 2 bags romaine lettuce
- 1 jar peanut butter
- 1 box Special K Protein Plus Cereal
- 1 Cashew Cookie Larabar
- 1 lemon-lime powerade zero as a post-workout treat!
3 Current Favorite Meals/Snacks
- a egg, cheese, and raspberry jam sandwich. OH MY GOSH. how did it take me so long to try this????? if you have not tried the egg/cheese/jam combo go make it now!!
this. was phenomenal.
- plain greek yogurt with TJ's honey apple butter
- huge salads with turkey, cheese, and hummus
2 Favorite Posts This Week
- My Tips On Getting Your Butt Out the Door (to workout!)
- The Latest (recipes i've tried, eats, workouts, and outfits)
Thank you to everyone that entered my Thank You Giveaway - you all mean the world to me :)
Annd the winner is: Lily at Eating For Excellence - congrats! email me at email@example.com with your info so I can get the goodies sent out to you asap!
what have you been loving this week?
favorite current meal?