Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WIAW: Senioritis.

hi guys! i hope you are all having a wonderful week!!

my senioritis is definitely kicking in right now - i am just SO tired of homework, essays, studying, and projects! i'm definitely ready to get outta here.. just gotta hold on for a little under 2 more months! it seems crazy that i'm graduating so soon, but at the same time i am really excited for the next part of my life. 

anyway, what better way to procrastinate my english essay than to write a WIAW post? so here we go with the latest eats! [sorry for the iPhone pics, by the way! it's been busy around here lately!]
[obsessed with the combo of fresh blackberries and vanilla greek yogurt. i've eaten this a million times the past few days!]
[quick packed lunch- blackberries+chobani, peanut butter balance bar]
[a new buy! it's definitely pretty crispy but i really like it sprinkled on yogurt.]
[mixed greens, carrots, onion, red bell pepper, turkey, avocado, sesame ginger dressing]
[drinking vitamin water like its my job..addicted!]
[toast with avocado and cheddar under the broiler for a minute]
[cinnamon banana bread. i finished off the whole loaf all by myself- in LOVE! definitely a must make!]
[semi-homemade pizza with WF crust. one slice of marinara, parmesan, and mushroom, and one slice of olive oil, grilled chicken, and asiago.]
[toasted almond butter+apple butter sammy with coffee]
[almond, cashew, cranberry trail mix bags]

and a few recent outfits!
[my tank says life is beautiful! :)]

i can't wait for friday.. who's with me??
best thing you ate this week? 

17 comments:

  1. oh myyyy so many good eats!
    my senioritis was bad around May of the year I graduated, haha :P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want some blackberries so bad! I haven't had any in a while! & I feel ya on the senioritis. I'm only a junior and I'm already feeling the senioritis. Although college does that to you haha. I remember in high school, I was SOOO unmotivated my senior year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have a semester of college left to go, but I'm already feeling a case of senioritis too! It's so hard to focus on studying lately. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just tried that kashi crisp cereal recently too! i like it much better than the crunch and indeed it makes a great yogurt addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfits are adorable! I love love love vitamin water...that kind is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy WIAW! I hope you are having a wonderful week as well. :)

    All your eats look great! I love Kashi Go Lean Crisp! Especially on yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This all looks awesome! Especially that pizza. Holy yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all you foods look delicious! I'm loving the avocado sandwich :) Anything with avocado makes my heart swoon. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so sick of school too--i can't wait until summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait until school is over too! At least you're over soon though...2 more years for me {whomp}
    Just a question..how tall are you? You got some legs, girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I an def feel the senioritis too! I mean once im done with my ap tests I'm not even going to want to go to school,,.. Likin your green shorts (;

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I can't believe how long you have to go until you graduate I'm out of school in 2 weeks and graduate in 3 weeks. I definitely have senioritis too! Especially in the classes I don't even need credit to graduate with haha. I'm in love with blackberries!! I'm so jealous cause I can't find 'em in my grocery store anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg! so many delicious foods! it's making me hungry. :)

    ugh. Senioritis. I have it too. lol. Which senior doesn't have it ? Right after the AP tests are over with, the rest of the year will be somewhat more relaxed. I can't wait til the summer!

    btw, I love your dress. You have the best clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Senioritis is killing meeeee. I wish I graduated in May but I still have a little less than two months!! So frustrating, but I know the time will fly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had the WORST senioritis when I was in high school. It doesn't stop there, just wait till you're in college! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Almond Butter+Apple Butter+Ezekial Bread+Toaster=Heaven:)

    ReplyDelete