Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Guest Post: Lactose Free Lizzie

hey guys!! life is crazy as usual, but i wanted to pop in and say hello. yesterday we had a cross country meet and i killed my race and beat my previous time from the course by a full MINUTE! i was stoked, to say the least. today i'm working on my college apps and maybe going for a shopping trip for my homecoming dress! i promise an update is coming soon :)
anyway, today lizzie is sharing with you guys - i'm super excited because she is amazing and has awesome vegan recipes (and recipe round-ups! check out today's) over at her bloggie. not to mention it's super fun to read all of her posts! so without further ado...


Hey everyone! I'm Lizzie, and I blog over at Lactose Free Lizzie. 



Beeteedubs, I am on the right. (:
I'm 14 years old, and just starting high school, which has been an exciting and fun transition! I am really enjoying high school so far. I love meeting new people, making new friends, taking new classes and just starting fresh! 


Believe it or not, I was soo nervous to begin high school this fall. Extremely nervous. I felt like I wanted to take high school seriously, and get my work done/get good grades, but at the same time I wanted to live it up! You only get 4 years of your life for this experience--so I wanted to experience it all. 


When I finally entered the 9th grade, I realized that it's really not as nerve wracking as it seems. Movies portray high school to be dramatic and scandalous, but in reality it's just a place to learn, meet people and discover yourself. Sure, every once in a while there will be some drama--whether it be about boys, or how you wore the same dress as someone to a party, but honestly it's not bad at all. At least in my case.



Since I started blogging in June 2011, you better believe that I blogged a lot about how I was feeling about the transition, and some of the fun activities I've done at my high school so far.

Another on The First Day!
Then one on a Football Game.   <----football games are AWESOME at my school. Everyone has SO much spirit!




And last but not least, my favorite, My Freshman Year Homecoming.
So why don't you come and check out how I've been doing/what I've been up to!

We have a toooonnn of fun over at Lactose Free Lizzie, so see you there!
xo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment