Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Homecoming Dress!!

After searching for quite a few days I found a homecoming dress today! When I saw it on the rack originally I wasn't a huge fan but once I put it on I fell in love. I also got a pair of shoes that match perfectly... and both the shoes and dress were on sale :) I love a good bargain!


these pics were taken when I got home to show my fam! :)



I also ran a local 5K today to support education - I got 120th out of 1320 racers and I got 8th out of 89 in my age group! I wasn't racing too hard because we have a cross country meet on wednesday but I was still excited to see the results. 


after the race!
The other bonus was that the whole race weekend there has been a 20% off sale at Forward Motion! 

My mom and I went by there this afternoon and I got TWO new pairs of shoes! My old Nikes probably had way too many miles on them - I've had them since last May. I think they were also too much on the stability side because I repeatedly was getting blisters.  The salesman suggested a pair that were closer to neutral and I loved them - they're Nike LunarGlide+ 3s. 


I also snagged a pair of Nike Frees for less than $50!! i was stoked and i'm so excited to wear them around.   They are pretty much the comfiest shoes everr!



This weekend has pretty much been filled with dress-searching, studying, homework, college apps, and work. But I did get a chance to enjoy the nice fall weather outside for a little bit this afternoon. 


with mah girlie ginnie :)




such a gorgeous day.

 we also got to bust out the Halloween decorations this weekend!




What is your favorite season? Mine is fall, of course. There are so many reasons!! (hello, candy corn!!!!!!)


Favorite dress you've ever worn?

No comments:

Post a Comment