Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

When a Girl Gets a Night to Herself...



I seriously love Fridays. I was quite the happy camper when I woke up this morning because I knew I would get to relax tonight.

After homecoming last weekend I was pretty exhausted and didn't get a chance to recharge before this week. I've been really tired all week so tonight was exactly the kind of night I needed!

my night included a stop in foodie heaven (aka Whole Foods).

Salad bar goodies [the perfect way to remind myself that I should be making my health more of a priority- i always feel good after i eat veggies!]:


lettuce, cucs, mushrooms, carrots, onions, egg, cheese, croutons, and newman's own dressing
 Enjoyed in front of the TV catching up on my DVR :)

in mah pjs!

I also picked up this wonderful gem - otherwise known as my favorite item in the freezer section:


with warm brownie crumbles!


The night has been perfect so far- can't get more relaxing than this.

my mom left me the cutest note today - all spelled out in candy corn! you better believe I gobbled it all up.


On a final note before I crash in bed- in my english class we are writing an essay about the cause of childhood obesity. Since 1980 this problem has escalated like crazy and we are researching and reading articles all about it. I'm so happy we're doing this topic because it's one that I'm super interested in. There are so many causes of childhood obesity, but the past few days we've been watching the movie Food Inc. in class because it ties into the topic. Stay tuned for my thoughts on the documentary - it was interesting, horrifying, and eye-opening all at the same time!


i'm off to snuggle with my babies. night!



who/what do you think is the cause of childhood obesity? fast food companies, parents, food corporations, lack of activity?... the list goes on and on!

No comments:

Post a Comment