Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIAW #6: Finals Week.

heyy friends! i hope all of your weeks are going well!! this week is finals week for me so it's definitely been a long one - but after this week i will be a second semester senior! i'm so excited :)

anywayz i thought that since i actually remember to take pictures on my REAL camera, not my iPhone (#addicted) that it would be a good idea to join in on the partayy this week. thanks jenn!



this morning's breakfast was overnight oats - i finally got some more chia seeds after being out for awhile and couldn't resist making the cold oats even though it's freezing outside (it was 32 degrees this morning. i am such a california girl cause i can't imagine it being below zero!!).


i mixed these up in a bowl before i went to bed last night:
  • 1 container Peach 0% Chobani
  • 1/4 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 1/2 Tbsp chiaaa

and then this morning i added a bunch of fruit (strawbs, bluebs, and blackberries) and a sprinkle of wheat flakes.

i ate while doing some last minute studying and then headed off to school to take my AP Government and AP Calculus finals. talk about a headache! i've been studying all weekend and even crammed in a few hours in my busy day yesterday to study. my gov final was first and i think it went pretty well! 

midmorning snackage was a multigrain mini bagel spread with a laughing cow cheese wedge:


and then i went to take the hardest of all my finals. calc is definitely one of the hardest classes i've ever taken, period. but i studied my little booty off because my grade is currently only .7% above a B. talk about stressful! i think the test went really well, though - all those practice problems definitely helped a ton.

i came home and made lunch: a yummy Simple Berry Smoothie with some Popchips on the side. in hindsight i probably should've chosen a different side because the chips made me feel snacky and soon i was eating handfuls of peanuts and chocolate chips (either that or my brain was begging for some chocolate after the torture i just put it through..;)



after lunch i watched one of my favorite shows, Switched at Birth. man oh man is that show getting intense! but i love it especially since i've been watching since it first aired over the summer. 

then i went for run with my good friend Ryan- we ran a 10K and kept a decent pace at about 9:20min/mile. he also helped me figure out a lot of cool stuff about Nike+ and i ended up ordering this sportband so that i don't have to carry my phone all the time! :) thanks Ryan!


post-run snack was an unpictured apple and a small tortilla with peanut butter (plus an extra spoonful from the jar ;)

right now i'm studying for my anatomy final that's tomorrow and contemplating what to make for dinner! i think some veggies are a necessity since my day has been completely lacking in them. i'm thinking a salad beast is in order.

what is/was your least favorite subject to study? definitely any form of social studies for me!
current favorite TV show? gah i have so many! i barely had any shows i liked to watch just a  year ago but now my list has expanded to include: glee, modern family, switched at birth, jane by design, new girl, and cupcake wars. whew! that's a lot!! most of the time i never end up watching every single episode of them because i don't have time, though. 

1 comment:

  1. Yum, thanks for including 0% Peach in your breakfast bowl! Sure is tasty, and the perfect fuel for your finals. Nice job on the 10K run...please feel free to email me at lindsay.kos@chobani.com if ya ever need a fresh suppy of CHO to keep ya goin'! :)

    ReplyDelete