|silliness in our hotel room ;)|
|fun 4-wheel bike ride in monterey! :)|
It was such a fun and relaxing way to bring in the new year.
Whenever I hear 2012, the first thing that pops into my head: graduating high school. This upcoming year is going to be one of the most adventurous and different years of my life - and I'm stoked!!
what is going to happen in 2012?
honestly, who knows? but these are a few of the things that i'm sure about :)
- Graduation. Wowza! I'm pumped.
- Starting college in the fall. Where, I have no clue! But that's part of the fun/excitement right now. I can't wait to live in a new place, meet lots of new people, and have the time of my life.
- I also want to commit to maintaining my (mostly) healthy lifestyle in college. I love eating well and exercising right and owe it to myself to keep it up!
- I am going to be a counselor-in-training at the camp that I've been going to for years in Mount Hermon. I know those two weeks are going to be life-changing and that my relationship with God is going to grow enormously.
what am I hoping will happen in 2012?
- I want to finish my last high school track season strong! My only goal is to PR in the 1600m. I would love to break 5:30 but I know that's only gonna happen if I work really hard.
- Another fitness goal for the upcoming year: keep up with strength training! I have been doing really well and I want to keep working hard so I don't lose any of the strength I've built up.
- Okay, last fitness goal here. I really want to try to make it to yoga once a week (or at least 2x a month). I just went to a class a few days ago that absolutely kicked my butt since I haven't been since the summer. Yikes!
- I want to improve my posts on the bloggie and try really hard to comment on more of my favorite blogs. I always keep up with them but never seem to find the time to comment - but I love getting comments on my posts! So that's a goal for this upcoming year.
I know it's going to be a crazy ride. And I know there's going to be lots of ups and downs. But all I have to say is bring it.
what are your goals/expectations for the upcoming year?