Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

home sweet home

I'm back from camp! I had SUCH an amazing week as usual and made so many memories. I love all the crazy activities we do at camp, like dance night, a giant slip n slide, pool games, a night game, a huge food fight, and most of all, worship! The whole week was just so refreshing. But I am glad to be home!

Here's some pics from the week!

beach day!


rock wall
watching for wonder
That's a photo of me and my cabin with the band Watching for Wonder. They were amazing - check them out on Facebook! They also just released an album on iTunes recently so make sure you go and listen to a few songs - my favorite is The Wedding Song.


Most of the food at camp was pretty junky! Check out last night's late night snack - 3 pizzas for the cabin were destroyed. 


I enjoyed a lot of the food we had, but by the end of the week my body was absolutely craving a good healthy meal and a trip to the gym! Although there was a salad bar at camp they only had fatty dressings and there was dessert after practically every meal. I was craving veggies so much that last night when I saw steamed broccoli as part of our meal I literally filled my entire plate with broccoli. It was fantastic!

After coming home to find a million emails and 238 unread blog posts (say whatt?? I subscribe to so many blogs I don't know how I'm going to get to read all the posts I missed!), I took a quick trip to the gym to get my sweat on. I did about a half an hour of elliptical, 10 minutes of intense stairclimbing, and ran a mile on the treadmill. I felt a lot better after I left!

And you can guess what the first food I ate after coming home was....



You betcha! I definitely missed my dear peanut butter tortillas. Dinner tonight also included a spinach and romaine caesar salad with deli turkey and chickpeas - yum yum.


After yesterday's late night pizza I wasn't feeling very hungry today but I'm sure my hunger will be back in full force tomorrow!

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment