Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blogger Award

First off, I am having a blast in Maui! We've been boogie boarding and going to the beach every day and it's been awesome. I'm going to share lots of pictures when I get home!


The only bummer is that ive come down with a cold and haven't been feeling the greatest today, so hopefully tomorrow will be a little better! I don't want to spend the rest of this awesome vacation feeling crappy.


Anyway, the lovely Kat over at katshealthcorner and carrie at move n munchies tagged me in the amazing blogger award so that's what I'm going to do!


favorite cartoon character:I'd have to say Arthur - I watched that show so much when I was little! I also like the kid from fairy odd parents :)

favorite thing to photograph: food and friends! I also love action shots - I got a bunch at the beach this week!

favorite thing to cook: definitely any sweets! I love to bake yummy treats. I also love to cook healthy meals too (of course!)

favorite way to exercise pretty much anything that keeps me entertained! But running and playing sports like soccer, basketball, and dancing are some of my top favorites. And i love classes at my gym!

favorite movies:Harry Potter for sure! I've grown up reading the books and watching the movies so it's only natural that I'm in love with everything hp! I also am a sucker for any romantic comedy/chick flick (what girl isn't?)

clothing: if I had it my way I'd probably dress in pajamas all the time! But I also love ruffly skirts and dresses. Anything comfy!

flower: pretty much anything pretty!

breakfast today: a pineapple banana smoothies with a side of toast and egg whites (sorry, no picture :( )

favorite book: see movies :)

least favorite food?Most fish (except shrimp), plain tomatoes, and olives.

I'm tagging all of you who read this!

I'm off to enjoy the gorgeous Maui sunset - catchya later!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment