Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

ABC's of Me

Instead of boring you guys with more photos of my addicting protein shake that I ate for lunch, I figured I'd write a fun post! So here you go :)

The ABC's of Me


A. Age: Sixteen

B. Bed size: Twin. Cause I'm still a kid on the inside!

C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms. Worst job ever! The toilet and shower are the most disgusting.

D. Dogs: Cats. I am a little biased :)






E. Essential start to your day: Peanut butter on a tortilla. I eat this snack every day before I work out.

F. Favorite color: Light green.

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5'6". I think. I'm going to the doctor's for a check-up soon so the mystery will be solved by then.

I. Instruments you play: I have played piano since the first grade. Just this past year I stopped taking lessons (I took 10 years of them!) because my schedule was getting crazy busy and I felt like they were becoming a burden. I haven't played in a little while which reminds me that I want to get back into it! I also play the flute, piccolo, and had a failed attempt at trying to learn how to play the guitar.

my piano!

J. Job title: Soccer referee. Minus the fact that I haven't reffed a game yet! I became a licensed referee back in May and the soccer season starts in the fall so I will be refereeing soon.

K. Kids: I can't decided if I want to have 2 or 4! Or maybe 3. I do know that I want to have kids, though.

L. Live: Cali. I love this place! The weather is amazing and I live in such a great area.

M. Mom's name: Janet. Fun fact: everyone in my immediate family has a name that starts with J.

N. Nicknames: People on my soccer team used to call me Juli (for ease of screaming it on the field) but I'm not a fan. I really just like my name the way it is. And it rhymes with banana, in case you were wondering ;) But on paper my family abbreviates my name as Jul.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None, except when I was born.

P. Pet peeve: People pronouncing my name wrong. Is it really that difficult??

Q. Quote from a movie: 



I love Star Wars. 

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: One older brother that is leaving for college soon. Which means I am soon to be a single child. Waahhhhh!!



T. Time you wake up: It depends - during the school year I typically wake up around 6:45 or 7am and sleep in on the weekends. This summer I've been waking up around 7:15 to go to cross country practice, but on the days that I don't go I sleep til 8:30 or later.

neww alarm clock
U. Underwear: Say whaaatt? Who wrote this thingy? (:

V. Vegetables you dislike: Plain tomatoes and plain olives. Yuck!

W. What makes you run late: Reading blogs instead of getting dressed and ready to go in the mornings. I currently have 34 blogs in my google reader and I probably read another 30 on a daily basis.

X. X-Ray's you've had: I have no idea. A bajillion in the dentist's office, that's for sure.

Y. Yummy food you make: lots! But my main stars are definitely my baked goods.



Z. Zoo - favorite animal: Panda bears. When I was younger my family visited the National Zoo in D.C. and they had the cutest little bears ever.

If you haven't already done an ABC's of me post please do! I love reading them and learning more about the people behind the blogs I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment