Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back to School Shopping Sunday

Sleeping in this morning felt so nice - I haven't slept late in a week!

Breakfast was Sunday brancakes - topped with strawbs and honey greek yogurt.



And sprinkles!


Hit the spot.

Then we went to church and they shared this awesome music video so I thought I'd share it with you guys. I really liked it!


When we came home I made myself a giant fresh veggie-packed salad for lunch.
In the mix:
  • romaine lettuce
  • shredded zucchini
  • mushrooms
  • carrots
  • tomatoes 
  • onions
  • chickpeas
  • turkey
  • Newman's Own Sesame Ginger

all mixed up..


It was so summery and refreshing. I love it when I have this much produce to throw in salads. 

To quell my sweet tooth I had a tortilla spread with some white chocolate pb. Can't get enough!


Then I had the baking itch and made an itty bitty batch of flourless peanut butter cookies loosely based on my grandma's recipe (1c pb, 1c sugar, 1 egg)

I threw 2 Tbsp white chocolate wonderful pb, 2 Tbsp regular pb, 3 Tbsp sugar, and >1 Tbsp egg in a bowl, then baked the cookies at 350 for about ten minutes. The result was a super doughy peanut butter packed piece of heaven!



Then my mom and I went out shopping for some new clothes. I don't have that many right now since I donated a lot of clothes recently, and next weekend we might not get a chance to go. And once school starts there's no hope of going shopping at all because I won't have time!


I ended up only getting 2 shirts from Forever 21 because I just wasn't falling in love with much that I saw. It's always hit n miss when it comes to shopping for me.

I had a Starbucks Frappucino while we were out, and then we came home to a simple dinner. Frozen pizza + salad is always a winner in my house.




Plus some H20 melon


And dessert was peanut butter froyo + cookies n cream ice cream + crumbled pb cookie. It was fantastic.


I'm off to relax on the couch and watch the Glee Project :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment