Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Great Teacher, Great Music

That's what makes up an awesome class at the gym. And today's BodyPump class was exactly that! The teacher actually was the first teacher I ever took a class with, and he was great. He made sure to correct people's form during the class and was really encouraging. He also picked a bunch of tracks from different releases so the music was probably some of the best I've ever heard in a class - one good song after another!

I left class with a huge smile on my face and really tired muscles. Always a good sign!

Breakfast was equally as good as my workout. I made a bowl of oats with vanilla almond milk and flaxseed, and topped them off with fresh strawberries and a big puddle of peanut butter.




Plus eggs on the side for some protein


All in all a super filling breakfast!

After I made some phone calls to my freshies for Link Crew (orientation is tomorrow! so excited!) my family went to the Farmer's Market and came home with plenty of goodies.

White peaches, yellow nectarines, elephant heart plums, and watermelon.






I can feel a fruit baby in mah belly coming on! And I'm really looking forward to mac n cheese leftovers for lunch... I promise the recipe is coming later today. Stay tuned!

What are your favorite oatmeal toppings?
Best class you've ever taken at a gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment