Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

White Chocolate Wonderful

I have already checked off all of the foods that I wanted to try on my foodie wish list!! Well, the list was rather short to begin with because if I listed all the foods I wanted to try there would be wayy too many. I guess this means that I'm going to have to make another wish list pretty soon here!

Today I picked up this jar of wonderfulness at Whole Foods. It took all my willpower not to just eat this for dinner, heh. But dinner was awesome so I am going to have it for dessert (pb on a spoon? yes please!) and I will let you guys know how it is tomorrow.


This afternoon I had a delicious late lunch while I was doing some of my summer homework for my anatomy class.

I made a big bowl of all-natural spinach and mozzarella ravioli, zucchini shreds, chickpeas, and marinara sauce. I topped it with some of the herbed cheese that comes with the ravioli, and it seriously made this bowl.






I loved coloring in my anatomy workbook because it made me feel like a kid all over again. But there's definitely a lot of information in there that I'm going to have to memorize pretty soon. Here's what I finished - pretty, no?


Dinner tonight was excellent thanks to some Baja Fresh shrimpies. I wasn't feeling like cooking and my mom got home late from work so an easy takeout dinner was in order.

I assembled myself a Mexican salad that included:
  • romaine lettuce coated in a greek yogurt + salsa mixture
  • pico de gallo
  • pinto beans
  • shrimp
  • guacamole

Yum!


Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with that peanut butter jar and some Cupcake Wars.

What is your favorite flavored nut butter? 
What was your favorite thing to color when you were little? I had a thing with rainbows and I drew so many rainbows as a kid that my mom filled binders with all of my pictures! Another funny thing is that I hated the color green so much that I would leave it out of the rainbow - but ironically, now it's my favorite color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment