Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

August Goals


I've been a busy bee this morning! I am so excited that I am now a part of the Foodbuzz Featured Publisher Program and have spent some time getting all of that set up.


I created a Foodbuzz account just a few weeks ago and have been loving all of the foodie connections I've been making - if you have a Foodbuzz account add me as a friend! My profile is under JuliBananna.



I wanted to write a quick post on my goals/todo list for this month (blog and non-blog related!).

August 2011


Fitness Goals:

  • Continue strength training 2-3 times per week, even when school starts
  • Increase my mileage by 2-3 miles/week at cross country practice (I am currently running about 20-22 miles per week)

Food-related Goals:
  • Have fun creating 2-3 new recipes in the kitchen this month before I get wrapped up in the craziness of school starting
  • Make a list of dinners that are easy to put together for during the school year
    • I am going to be the main cook this year because my mom is going back to work full time and my dad already works full time! So I need to come up with lots of easy, nutritious, and yummy dinners so I always have something to fall back on since I will be busy myself.
  • Focus more on intuitive eating - not when/what I think I should be eating, but what I feel like.
Organizational Goals:
  • Fix bulletin board (I added photos to my homemade board but they are falling down a little so I need to figure that out)

  • Add photos to my picture frames and finish decorating wall of my room
  • Complete summer homework for anatomy class
  • Update my new iPod shuffle with more music and create some new tapes for my car!

Fun Things To Do Before August 24th!
  • See the Glee 3D movie
  • Hang out at the pool a few more times
  • Go to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk with my brother and dad (we do this every summer!)
  • Call up friends and make sure I get to hang out with all my besties before we all get really busy starting our SENIOR year!! 
What are your goals for this month? 
Throw out any good easy dinner recipe suggestions for me to add to my list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment