Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Class Schedule!

Ever since last year ended I feel like I've turned into a totally lazy person. Junior year definitely burnt me out whatwith all the studying for APs and SATs and ACTs, so by the time the year ended I didn't want to do anything that required brain power.

This summer has fulfilled that wish! It has been awesome and I'm sad that I don't have too much time left. But at the same time I am excited to be a senior and be at the top of the food chain ;)

I spent the afternoon lazing around and doing alotta nothing.. except snuggling with this girlie:




And reading a little bit of this book. It's such a heart-wrenching story and I'm only a few chapters in.



This little one thought she was more interesting, though, and wanted petting, not reading!

why are you reading when you can pet me???
At some point I made a few english muffin pizzas for lunch.


These are my favorite english muffins on the planet because they are so doughy!


Here's the stats:


It has been getting SUPER hot here in CA so I made myself a popsicle too. I just defrosted some frozen berries, stirred in a little vanilla greek yogurt and almond milk, and popped it in the freezer. Except I couldn't wait long enough for it to freeze so it turned into berry slush. It was still delicious!


I also ate copious amounts of frozen berries in an attempt to cool off - it kinda sorta worked for the time being.


Then it was time to go get registered at school, get my schedule, and take my picture for my ID.
Outfit:


Smile!


My schedule is pretty awesome right now because I have all my hard classes in the first half of the day and the easier ones in the afternoon. I still don't have my last class of the day yet though so hopefully that will work out - I'm sure the counseling office is going crazy at this point in the year!

During the afternoon I had plenty of nut butter fingers and when I got home I ate a million Annie's crackers, so I kinda ruined dinner.



But I managed to make room for dinner/dessert - chocolate smoothie deliciousness.


Do you have days where you snack a lot in the afternoon and 'spoil' your dinner? This happens to me more often than I'd like because I would rather sit down and eat a meal than munch my way through the afternoon. I need to work on that because my snacking tends to be less nutritious than an actual meal would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment