Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Peanut Butter Fuel Bites

hey guys!! Today has been such a busy but fun day. I had another day of Link Crew training and I'm super excited to meet my freshmen on Monday. I also have been making costumes for my freshies and getting organized for the upcoming school year.

Instead of boring you with my usual eats today (aka peanut butter tortillas and chocolate protein smoothies) I thought I'd share a recipe with you guys.

These bites are the perfect pre-workout fuel and pack lots of peanut buttery flavor.


Peanut Butter Fuel Bites
adapted from this recipe at Peanut Butter Fingers


Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter of choice!)
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup egg whites (or 1 egg)
Mix the first three ingredients together, then stir in the egg. Spoon onto an greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes or until bottoms are turning golden brown and tops start to crack.








Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment