Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

All Star Dinner

In honor of tonight's All Star baseball game, we had burgers, hot dogs, and fries for dinner.

I had an Amylu's chicken burger bun-less and served it between two lettuce leaves with tomato, onion, pickle, and ketchup. I love the flavors of a good 'ol burger and didn't miss the bun at all.



I left off the bun because I was saving room for these delicious Alexia seasoned waffle fries. Perfectly crispy and flavorful!



Other snackage from today included popcorn for the movies - I didn't like the movie Bridesmaids that much at all! It wasn't my type of humor and I would've much rather seen something else.


I also brought carrot sticks and greek yogurt ranch dip to snack on



And after the movies I splurged on a Starbucks Frappuccino. I went with the smallest size this time so the cost wasn't as horrific, and it definitely was a treat!


I was starving when I got home (maybe my snacking instead of a midday meal made me extra hungry?) so I had a peanut butter tortilla. When my hunger still wouldn't go away I had a big bowl of steamed broccoli and cauliflower and some fresh strawberries which tided me over until dinner.





I'm off to find something to satisfy my sweet tooth - night!

No comments:

Post a Comment