Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

First Restaurant as a Blogger

Last night was so much fun! My family and I went out to Amici's East Coast Pizzeria for dinner. I have been there once before and we've ordered takeout pizzas there many times so we knew the food was going to be good.

I wore some of my new purchases so I thought I'd show you guys the outfit that I put together.



And a shot from the back:


I'm in love with these shorts! They are so comfy and the I love the belt with them as well.

We started with a Family Garden Salad for dinner. It included tomatoes, onions, and green bell peppers and we ordered the Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette as our dressing.


My plate:


We also got an order of breadsticks with marinara which is always fantastic. I really like their marinara sauce because it has a little kick to it.


And for our main meals we ordered 2 pizzas to share - one medium cheese and one large half mushroom half Amici's combo (which included sausage, pepperoni, bacon, olives, and mushrooms).



My ginormous slice:


Amici's pizza is some of the best in town! They definitely know how to make pizza east coast style and everything tastes delicious.

It was interesting to take my photos in a restaurant since I hadn't been out to dinner as a blogger yet. But it was really fun and I can't wait to go out more!

Part of the fun of going out last night was taking the rental convertible for its last spin. And on the way home my brother Jay got to drive it! It was quite the adventure :)


When we got home I enjoyed some ice cream for dessert while watching The Glee Project. I can't believe that Marissa got sent home but at the same time I'm verrryyy happy that Cameron is still on the show!

This morning I slept in a little bit and then padded downstairs to read some blogs and make a yummy breakfast. Ever since my protein shake yesterday I've been looking forward to eating another one! So I made one for breakfast with a side of cereal and almond milk.




Today's plans are super fun ones - we are headed to Great America for the day!!! Catchya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment