Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ruined Ending

Good morning! Today's BodyPump and yoga classes were followed by a delicious yogurt-oatmeal-berry bowl. Both classes were a little tougher than usual so I was very happy to come home to a semi-ready breakfast.

Before I left for the gym this morning I microwaved 1/3 cup oats in 1 1/3 cups water for 2 minutes and then stirred in 1/2 T chia seeds and placed the oat mixture in the fridge. I also put a cup of frozen berries on the counter to defrost.

When I came home I had super thick voluminous oats and juicy berries ready for eatin'! I added greek yogurt, honey, and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar to my bowl.





But don't be fooled by the pretty photos... this is what it actually looked like when I was eating!


While I was eating my brother Jay told me that he'd recorded the USA vs France women's World Cup soccer game for me since he watched it while it was on at 8:30 this morning. I told him not to ruin the surprise of who won... and then proceeded to read some blogs and check Facebook, where my "surprise" was totally revealed because everyone was posting about it! Silly Julianna - I should've known everyone would've been getting excited! 

Now I'm off to watch the game for myself and make a hot lunch - today's weather is cold yet again and I'm freezing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment