Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Under Pressure

This afternoon was just one of those afternoons. Not so fantastic - but it got better toward the end!

I'm definitely feeling the pressure of trying to figure out where I want to go to college, what I want to study, if I need to get a part time job, and what elective to take next year. It's so overwhelming!! I had a mini (ok, not so mini haha) freak out earlier this afternoon because it all just seemed like so much. Not to mention wondering how I'm going to make it through without my brother next year.

And this song that they just covered on The Glee Project has been running through my head all day!


Feelin' the pressure.

Anyway, most of today's eats have been super snacky. Peanut butter fingers a la Julie out the yin yang! Check out this jar of pb that I have demolished single handedly in the past few weeks. It's forty ounces! Clearly I have a bit of a problem ;)



I also have a bit of a love affair with these:


How many have been featured on the blog the past few days??? Lots. :) 

And let's just say that sometimes I have not-so-normal "salads".... yeah. That's mushrooms and salad dressing..... no shame!


After a emotional afternoon my mom helped me pick myself up and we headed over to the nail salon to get pedicures. We were planning on getting mani/pedis on our mother/daughter day last weekend but didn't have time so we came back to get the bottom half done.

My feet are weird. Wait. My toenails are weird. Well, more like gross/disgusting/icantbelievei'mpostingthisontheblog.

At least they look semi-pretty! Check out that messed up big piggy on the right. The nail fell off so that's a new one growing in.


Running destroys your toenails. End of story.

Since this afternoon I ate copious amounts of animal crackers, dry cereal, and pb, I think dinner will be something light. Or maybe I'll just go straight to dessert??

What to you do to pick yourself up after a bad day?
Any good de-stressing techniques? I think yoga will be really good for me and will help me destress especially this upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment