Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hi ho, Hi ho

It's back to work we go! Well, not work exactly, but my four-day weekend is over so it's back to the usual.

If you missed this weekend here's the highlights!

This morning I took my usual 9am BodyPump class. I've missed my weights this past weekend so it felt great to get back into the groove. Before I class I also banged out 2 miles on the treadmill and 10 minutes on the stairclimber to get warmed up. 

I had my usual pre-workout snack (any guesses anyone?? pb+tortilla, of course!) and came home to an awesome breakfast. 

Eggs + mushrooms + creamy Laughing cow cheese = ugly but delicious!!


Serve up with some fresh strawbs


And a seedy piece of toast (I <3 nutty breads!!)


I've got quite a few things on my todo list so I better get crackin'! There is so much to do before school starts next year that I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed - college research, working on my essay, researching majors, applying for part time jobs, etc.... its CRAAzy!!! 

Catchya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment