Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kitty Brushin'


Good morning!!

I love Sunday mornings. It's just so relaxing to sleep in and eat a leisurely breakfast and then get all pretty for church :)

Breakfast was a yummy mushroom zucchini egg scramble with Laughing Cow stirred in at the end. All served up with a piece of nutty toast and some berries.




After breakfast some major cat lovin' was happening!

yes, i am wearing a green fuzzy robe. heheh. 


Tux got a nice brush-down and was purring and drooling like crazy!!


But Ginnie Mae wasn't too happy about the whole situation. Since anything that's not about her is just not cool.

Plans for the rest of today include church and to the movies with the fam! My mom is going back to work full time next week so we've been trying to squeeze in lots of fun things the past few weeks. I think we are going to see Captain America - not sure if it'll be good or not but we'll see.

Yesterday I saw Crazy Stupid Love with a friend and it was pretty good! It wasn't as funny as I'd hoped it would be but I seriously love Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling.

Crazy, Stupid, Love Poster

I also went to a family barbecue yesterday and didn't get too many good photos. The sun was in the way on all the big family group pictures but I'll share one with you anyway :)

I'm on the far right in this one:


I guess that's what happens when you do self timer on the top of a car, right? Oh well! We still had a great time and it was cool to have all my dad's side of the family together. 

Have you seen any movies recently? Which was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment