Bacon Cheddar Burgers
makes 6 burgers
- ~ 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef (93/7)
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 T spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp ranch spices (I used Hidden Valley, you could substitute different spices for this if you don't have it)
- scant 1/8 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cook bacon on the stove to desired done-ness and remove and place on paper towels to drain.
- Place garlic, mustard, and spices in a small bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place beef into a medium sized bowl and add the spice/mustard mix, and mix well until it is incorporated.
- Slice bacon into small pieces. Add bacon and cheese to beef mixture and mix well until everything is fully incorporated.
- Shape into 6 4-oz patties and grill however you like!
They were delicious!!
I served mine with some corn on the cob (with butter, freshly ground pepper, and parmesan) and a fresh salad.
This was the perfect summer meal!! Enjoy! :)