Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Homemade Chocolatey Frappuccino

Yesterday afternoon I took another stab at making my own frappuccino and the result was definitely a good one. I finally got the texture right - not too watery or icy - and it was super chocolatey and delicious.


Chocolatey Frappuccino
serves 1 
You will need:
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk (regular almond milk or regular milk will also work)
  • 1 cup ice
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 T cocoa powder
  • 1 packet sweetener (I used Equal)
  • 1 T chocolate syrup
  • 1 fudge bar (I used the Healthy Choice Brand, but I'm sure any kind will work)
Directions:
Blend milk, ice, banana, cocoa, and sweetener together until smooth. It should be pretty thick and not too liquidy (add more milk/ice as needed). Once that is blended, break your fudge bar into pieces and add them along with the syrup to the blender. Blend until smooth and garnish with a drizzle of syrup. 







all gone! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment